Our mission is to connect the world’s professionals in alternative medicine specially on Homeopathy to allow them
to be more productive and successful. our services are designed to promote knowledge for our members by enabling you and millions of others professional to meet, exchange ideas,awareness for Homeopathy in society,learn and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships between society, patients & homeopath.
Our website address is: https://microdoshomoeopathi.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Members & visitors:
They are all visitor who cant make registration in microdoshomoeopathi. After registration you become a member. In member option mainly we offer two types 1) physicians. 2) students ( all types of persons in our community and patient also).
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
You will keep your password a secret.You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
Rights and Limits
Your License to microdoshomoeopathi .You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.We’ll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content, including how it can be used for ads.As between you and microdoshomoeopathi ,A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.We will not include your content in advertisements for the products and services of third parties to others without your separate consent (including sponsored content). However, we have the right, without payment to you or others, to serve ads near your content and information.We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you choose to share your post as “public”, we will enable a feature that allows other Members to embed that public post onto third-party services, and we enable search engines to make that public content find able though their services.While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.You and microdoshomoeopathi agree that we may access, store, process and use any information and personal data that you provide in accordance with your choices (including settings).By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to microdoshomoeopathi, you agree that microdoshomoeopathi can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your microdoshomoeopathi profile will be truthful.You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. microdoshomoeopathi may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
We may change, suspend or end any Service,To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted. microdoshomoeopathi is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law and as noted in our TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.You will not post content or take any action on microdoshomoeopathi that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.We can remove any content or information you post on microdoshomoeopathi if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
Our service,products with terms and conditions:
!. Profile & account– as a physician you can display your professional profile. Please give details about your professional status in real, So our visitor can understand about you. Any wrong information’s harmful for our community & society. If you do some this, We may reduce your activity power in our community.
As a students or others general account, You should use your details as your social designation. So your friend can easily recognized you in our community.
YOU CAN MAKE SETUP WHICH YOU WANT TO DISPLAY IN YOUR PROFILE (you can set your profile privacy).
2. Post; Article & Events– Which you published in our community. Your thinking, concept, study, your article document and event, all of your property. in post you can make setup its privacy( who can read them).In article you cant setup privacy, because its work as a online journal. In event you can setup your program schedule in details for our community. YOU SHOULD PUBLISH ANY POST WHICH IS HARMFUL FOR SOCIETY, RELIGION, CULTURE & ANY SEXUAL CONCEPT. IF YOU DO SOME, WE MAY REDUCE YOUR ACTIVITY IN OUR COMMUNITY. In our community your follower or friends may read your post & article. they can give comments.
3. message– you can give message to you friend in privet or public. YOUR PUBLIC MESSAGE may publish as a post in our community. so YOU SHOULD PUBLISH ANY POST WHICH IS HARMFUL FOR SOCIETY, RELIGION, CULTURE & ANY SEXUAL CONCEPT. IF YOU DO SOME, WE MAY REDUCE YOUR ACTIVITY IN OUR COMMUNITY.
4. Groups– your group as a micro community in our community. we prefer group on alternative medicine. but you can make another community which is not bad FOR SOCIETY, RELIGION, CULTURE & ANY SEXUAL CONCEPT. IF YOU DO SOME, WE MAY REDUCE YOUR GROUPS ACTIVITY WITH YOUR ACCOUNT IN OUR COMMUNITY.
5. Friends & following – We offer to you in our community to make friendship with others members who recognized you. For others non recognized members you can make follow them.
6. Forums– in forums you can make discussion topics on our selected subjects.